- 13 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 1 day duration
Software Test automation makes use of tools to control the test execution. Automation Test result compares the actual results against the expected result. According to WIKI, automation testing is the use of software separate from the software being tested to control the execution of tests and the comparison of actual outcomes with expected outcomes. Test automation is used to automate repetitive tasks and other testing tasks which are difficult to perform manually.
TestProject is a cloud-hosted, free test automation platform built on Selenium and Appium for all testers and developers. Largest Community-Based Testing Platform. In the TestProject blog, you will discover authentic opinions, tutorials, best practices and stay up-to-date with all the latest test automation trends.
TestProject is an end to end framework for test automation of mobile and web apps. Moreover, the TestProject Automation Framework is a completely Free Tool. TestProject is a test automation framework that allows us to create automated tests for both web and mobile applications.TestProject is a one-stop automation testing tool built to support platforms such as Windows macOS.
1. Course Introduction and Takeaway
2. TestProject Introduction
3. TestProject Architecture Diagram and Explanation
4. Environment Setup for Windows and MAC
5. Environment Setup for Mobile Devices ( Android and iOS)
6. Record and Create First Test Case
7. Execution of TestProject Test Case in Mac and Windows
8. Record and Execution in Mobile Devices
9.Execution in DevOps Tools like BrowserStack / Saucelabs
10. Data-Driven Testings
11. Introduction of TestProject Addons
12. Reports and Email Notification
13. Creation of Jobs and Schedulers for Fully Automated Experience
14. Integration of Jenkins and Slack with TestProject Automation.
……… and many more
1. How to Create Apple ID for Apple(iOS) Executions
2. How to Enable Developers Options in Safari (Mac OS)
Course Introduction and Takeaway
Learn about TestProject Introduction. TestProject is a cloud based automation tool.
TestProject - High Level Architecture Introduction
Register Download Install Configure TestProject Agent in Windows
Download Install Configure TestProject Agent in Mac OS
How to Add Android Devices with TestProject Automation
Create Apple ID for iOS Mobile Automation
Create First Web UI Test Case in TestProject Automation Tool
Run First Test Case in Mac Machine
Android Mobile Configuration and Setup
Create and Run First Test Case For Android App
Create & Edit Jobs/Scheduler in TestProject Automation Tool
TestProject : Integrate Jenkins with TestProject Automation
TestProject : Integrate and Execute Test Cases in SauceLabs Cloud Platform
0.00 average based on 0 ratings